Barton Technology’s mission is to keep its London, Surrey & Kent based Construction, Not for Profit, Retail, Finance, Legal and Insurance SME customers open for business by providing them with a comprehensive portfolio of outsourced IT Support & Business Telephone solutions.
Any customer/service provider relationship is founded on mutual respect & trust, and on having a clear understanding of each party’s roles and responsibilities. The aims of the Customer Service Charter are:
- To ensure a strong working partnership
- To minimise the chance of customers experiencing IT and Communications problems & outages
- To avoid unplanned IT and Communication costs.
Based on its practical experience, to maintain its high level of Customer Service Barton Technology has set these out the following guidelines for both itself and its customers.
- To provide professional, expert and impartial advice & resources
- To put the interests of the customer before our own
- To regularly review our customers’ communication & IT requirements
- To advise customers of new technologies and service offerings which will enhance their commercial operations & performance
- To respond to customers request for information and support in a timely fashion
- To provide the contracted level of support
- To make it easy for customers to contact Barton Technology.
- To contact Barton Technology before making changes to their networks
- To contact Barton Technology before investing in any IT & Communication equipment or infrastructure
- To respond in a timely manner to requests from Barton Technology
- To hold regular reviews (e.g. every 6 months) with Barton Technology
- To sign off job specifications before work is undertaken by Barton Technology
- To channel support requests via agreed on-site personnel to Barton Technology