We’re Hiring: New Business Development Executive
Job Title: New Business Development Executive
Location: Chessington, Surrey KT9 1BD
Salary: Competitive Basic with Uncapped OTE
New Business Development Manager’s (NBDM) are responsible for prospecting and identifying new account opportunities in the IT Support market for SME with between 10 and 250 employees.
New Business Development Executives are expected to be able to deliver effective presentations, and demonstrations, to help manage and further their relationship with a prospect from lead inception to close.
New Business Development Executives should have the capability of working with all levels within a prospects’ company. NBDE’s should stay ahead of the curve, keeping up with industry knowledge and up and coming trends in the IT Solutions marketplace.
Essential Responsibilities – What you will do as a New Business Development Executive:
- Proactively sell the Barton Technology suite of IT solutions to the small and medium enterprise market.
- Prospect for and identify new account opportunities to build a robust pipeline.
- Deliver effective presentations and demonstrations, and manage the customer relationship from lead inception to deal close via face to face, telesales and internet based tools.
- Sell directly to SME, emerging and intermediate marketplace.
- Deliver scalable monthly sales forecast and reports.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales objectives, metrics, and quotas.
- Travel within London & Surrey plus regional trade shows.
- Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
- At least 1 year of successful B2B field sales experience.
- Prospect identification, nurture and engagement skills.
- Selling and closing skills, and have proven successful in developing new accounts.
- A proven history of successful quota or sales objective attainment required.
- Must be willing and able to travel to customer and meeting sites.
- Full UK driving license and own car.
- A plus – knowledge of Infusionsoft CRM including opportunity management, notes and tasks.
- A plus – knowledge of online quotation tools.
- A plus – at least 1 year of successful B2B field IT solution field sales experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Candidate must possess a consultative selling style.
- The candidate should also be a motivated, self-starter excited by new technologies, who is goal-oriented, a high achiever and excels in all that they undertake.
- Experience with short sales cycles and selling into a highly competitive environment is desirable.
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English.
We are always seeking motivated and talented professionals to join our globally growing team.
Barton Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Thank you.